Number of Post-East(5), West(1), North(44), South(0), North East (3)
Starting Date – 28.09.2019, 10:00 Hrs
• Last Date – 27.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs
• Online Payment Last Date – 27.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs
• Admit Card – Notified soon
• Exam Date – Notified Soon
B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University. or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recogni-
zed University/ an institution approved by the AICTE; or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE. or B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE. or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial
Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio-Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE;
- Candidates to go to the FCI website (www.fci.gov.in) and click on the option
“APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and
enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and
Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password.
An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password
will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he /
she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior
to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE
AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify
the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form
carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct
prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online
application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking
the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt
correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity
proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your
details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications
given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and
ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
For More detail See official notification-Click here